Spotswood Class of 2003
10 year High School Reunion
Mariott, Princeton, NJ
Saturday, November 2, 2013
Why I loved this DJing Reunion……
Reunions are always a fun time, and the Spotswood Class of 2003 did not disappoint. Elizabeth B., who organized the reunion was a pleasure to work with, she had a good feel for what her classmates would like to hear and was excited to get them dancing and partying. After Cocktail Hour was over the group started dancing and didn’t stop the whole night, we spanned the years musically from mid-late 90’s all the way to current radio and club hits. We could have easily kept this party going way into the early hours…. Congratulations to Elizabeth and the entire Spotswood Class of 2003.
Danielle & Broderick
Wedding Cocktail Hour & Reception
The Shadowbrook, Shrewsbury, NJ
Sunday, November 3, 2013
Why I loved this DJing wedding……
– Danielle wanted “A Jersey Fist Pumping Wedding”… AWESOME!
– I was able to meet with them for their wedding at my favorite NYC Restaurant Burger & Barrel (which by the way is where I Bartend sometimes also)… Needless to say we had a great meeting over food and drinks
– They both wanted a lot of new Dance music….
– The crowd was up and dancing from the first song to the last….
– Brody’s Best Man and Older Brother Joseph’s Toast….
– The dance battle that started before dinner…… classic…..
– There were two fellow Scholastic employees (guests) there who happen to sit one floor above me… (New Happy Hour buddies!!!)
– Brody & Danielle are N.Y. residents like myself…..