As any couple who has gone through a full calendar year of wedding planning knows, January through March is prime time as it pertains to bridal shows. Partially because there aren’t as many weddings this time of year, and it’s also partly because a lot of couples get engages around the holiday season. If you are familiar with some of our mantras at Elite, you know this is one of them: Don’t take our word for it. We always encourage and invite brides and grooms to come check us out any time we do a live showcase. Every so often, we include a private showcase on our calendar. I always tell couples that I meet that other than being a guest at a wedding we are performing at, these are the absolute BEST way to get a feel for what we do. So that begs the question, what makes the private show so different from a normal bridal show:
- The first thing that makes our private show different is that it’s just that, private. So many brides and grooms attend the normal wedding expos and they might as well have the word OVERWHELMED tattooed on their faces. At our private showcases, the only vendor you will see is Elite- our DJ, photography, and videography. That’s it
- Being that the show is just us, it’s a much more intimate setting and allows us the chance to show you literally everything we offer and can do for our couples on their wedding day
- While we don’t make couples hang out with us for hours on end, we are not constrained by a time slot so we can go into much greater detail about certain portions of your big day.
- Probably one of the best things is getting the chance to meet our staff. At a regular bridal show, since there are usually a couple of performances and a fashion show, there really isn’t an opportunity to chat with some of our staff. At our private show, not only do you get to see each of our DJs perform, but you have the opportunity to chat with them one on one after the showcase to find out if they’re a good fit.
- While we don’t give away free honeymoons, we do offer some “show exclusive” discounts to anyone who comes and reserves that night (that’s a not so well kept secret)
Don’t get me wrong, if you are unable to attend one of our private showcases then coming to a bridal expo where we perform is the next best thing. But if those make you feel like a deer in headlights, if you want to see EVERYTHING Elite can do and offer, if you want the chance to meet our DJs AND possibly save some money…then joining us at one of our private shows is the way to go!
PS – We usually have an open bar for you as well 🙂